Coming soon . . .
Terms and Conditions of Use of the Portal
By continuing to be a registered user, and by entering the Portal using the username and password provided, you are deemed to accept to fully comply with the terms and conditions of use.
The Web-portal is open to a restricted Community of users. Your invitation means that you qualify to become a "user" of the Portal.
The goal of the Web-portal is to provide a tool to facilitate exchange of information within and between the user communities. Users are encouraged to participate actively in the exchange but are wholly responsible for what they provide or enter into the portal. You should not enter any content that is not your own, meaning that no material under copyright that is not yours should be entered.
Moderators will ensure that content entered into the Portal is appropriate for the site. Users accept that if data is unsuitable it will be removed and that it may be modified or re-posted elsewhere if appropriate in the opinion of the moderator.
Personal data posted on the site is for information only for other Portal users and will not be used for any other purpose.
With access to the site you are able to read and write certain material on the Portal. These rights are granted along with the site access provided you abide by the terms and conditions set out here.
Any information you post about your own situation within your personal profile or elsewhere on the site is your responsibility and you hence authorise the site to store this information.
All information posted on the site is available to be seen by other users of this site.
It is a closed Community but you should still respect the views and opinions of others. Moderators will be actively monitoring what is written and have the authority to act if they feel it is necessary. You may not use or allow others to use the Portal to:
- Post or transmit statements that are intentionally false or misleading,
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, unlawful, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary obligations (as in nondisclosure agreements);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer or our systems;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Portal;
Failure to abide by these basic rules could mean you are denied further access and by continuing into the Portal you are deemed to have accepted the above conditions.
The Portal is currently administered by the secretariat of EARSC. If you have any questions regarding the use or the operation of the Portal then please contact us either by using the mail facility of the Portal or by email to email@example.com.
The secretariat cannot and does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the news, information, or other content found on the Portal or its usefulness for any particular purpose. You understand and acknowledge that information posted or transmitted by other users are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such material originated.